Wireless, reliable mine tailings management solution
IWT’s Mine Tailings Management Solution delivers customizable, real-time monitoring and analytics capabilities for even the most remote sites. You can now see the status of multiple data points from all of your operations in one place, allowing you to make informed decision faster for improved safety and regulatory compliance.
The robust design of IWT’s wireless environmental monitoring network offers:
- Customization. Users decide what they monitor and how often, using sensor types of their choice.
- Secure Dashboards. The secure, web-based dashboard enables operators to gain a comprehensive view of each site’s metrics such as: inclinometer readings, piezometric pressures, pond elevation, weather conditions, security monitoring, and many more.
- On Time Data. The collected sensor data is provided at pre-defined intervals and/or when a user-defined trigger event occurs, making it available in minutes.
- Scalability. The system is fully scalable, enabling other sensors and sites to be added as operational needs change.
At IWT, we work closely with each customer to ensure that the data they receive is provided in a useful, actionable context for on-site workers as well as regulatory bodies. Our networks are secure with military grade encryption and fully integrate with other IWT mining systems, such as Wireless Gas Monitoring and Communication and Tracking.
Start the conversation today for a low-total-cost-of-ownership, wireless tailings management solution that includes everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
- Rugged and Reliable
- Customizable sensor types
- Cost Effective (vs. cable or manual collection)
Wireless Automation Improves Tailings Management
Explore how wireless automation can improve safety and save money in this Global Mining Review article.