Proudly Powering Rescue Teams
IWT's Mine Rescue system was developed with the MSHA Mine Emergency Unit to meet the rigorous and demanding specifications of mine rescue teams. As a result, mine rescue teams are moving faster, safer, and more efficiently than ever before.
Working with MSHA's Mine Emergency Unit, IWT developed a mine rescue system with features to meet the demands of teams everywhere.
- Wireless w/optional fiber redundancy
- Intrinsically safe
- Voice, text, tracking in one handset
- Synchronized real-time operation centers
- Fresh air base operation center
- Gas monitoring
- Video camera streaming
Many of the benefits are realized simply by using an IWT communications and tracking system. The Mine Rescue system takes it a step further by focusing on emergency situation needs.
- Lightweight, portable equipment
- Rapid deployment
- Reliable redundant network
- Real-time awareness
- Video common operating picture
- Extensively tested and used